Attention Pakistani Students: Apply Now for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023!
We are pleased to announce the opening of applications for the highly esteemed Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023 in Pakistan. This scholarship is open to all Pakistani students currently enrolled in government institutes. It offers a remarkable opportunity for students to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at renowned institutes across Pakistan. Diya Pakistan is proud to award over 55,000 scholarships annually to students with demonstrated financial need. Additionally, we encourage you to explore the fully funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe for further educational prospects.
Both male and female students from all fields of study are eligible to apply for this scholarship. We strongly urge deserving students to seize this opportunity and fulfill their academic aspirations. Make sure to also check out the Emirates Group Internship 2024 in the UAE – a paid internship that provides valuable professional experience.
Details of the Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023:
Offered by: Diya Pakistan
Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Pakistani
Award country: Pakistan
Last Date: Applications are open year-round
For those aspiring to study in the United States, don’t miss the chance to explore the fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program 2024-25 Knight Hennessy. Additionally, take a look at the fully funded University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada.
Before submitting your application, please carefully read the following information:
- The Online Web Application System is exclusively for students enrolled in graduation-level or master-level programs. PhD and MPhil students are not eligible for the Diya Scholarship. However, students pursuing direct MPhil after graduation are eligible, while MPhil after M.A/MSc/MS is not.
- Students at the school level and intermediate level should apply through their respective schools/institutes. Currently, Diya Pakistan is only offering scholarships in government institutes. The institute will contact our office for detailed procedures.
- Applicants receiving scholarships exceeding Rs. 25,000 per annum from other organizations are not eligible for the Diya Scholarship.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 60% marks at all academic levels.
- First-time applicants should complete the Online Scholarship Application and upload the required scanned documents (listed below).
- The application review process may take 30 to 45 days. You can check the status of your application on the website on a weekly basis.
- Application statuses include Clarify, Incomplete, Complete, Not Accepted, and Approved.
- Once your application is approved, a cheque will be dispatched to your institute within 10 to 30 days. After verification, it will be handed over to you or adjusted against your fees by the institute. You can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank branch by presenting your original NIC Card and providing a copy to the bank.
- The scholarship is paid on a fiscal yearly basis from 1st July to 30th June. Students may apply for renewal the following year if their course continues.
- Students are strictly prohibited from reapplying if their previous application was marked as “Not Accepted” or if they provided fake/modified/cut-paste documents or information. If you encounter any issues regarding the submission of required documents, please provide an explanation.
- Don’t forget to check out the IKEA Internship Program 2023, which offers paid internships and exciting career opportunities.
List of scanned documents required from new applicants:
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (Download available)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if applicable)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate from NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (for Master’s level program applicants)
- Hifz Certificate (additional 5% marks will be given if you are a Hafiz Al-Quran)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- All University Semester/Yearly result certificates where results have been declared
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for the current year
- Salary Slip (if the guardian is employed)
- Pension document showing name page and pension amount page (if the guardian is a pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying (only for those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person) (Download available)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card (if available)
- If you studied at a private college at the intermediate level, provide the fee receipt or payment certificate from the college regarding your dues.
To apply for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship,
please visit the Online Application System and complete the form in its entirety. Then, upload the required scanned documents. You can find the application link and the official advertisement link below:
We wish you the best of luck with your application for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship.